This position includes but is not limited to the following:
· Develop and grow our VQA customer base within the designated territory through Volume growth/ Budget control and forecasting/ New business development.
· Becoming the # 1 Gold Standard supplier for the licensee accounts for your territory
· Instigating the controls and disciplines to allow for exceptional customer management
· Develop strong and dynamic relationships with all key customers/players
· Manage the volume and spend for your individual customers to ensure a positive ROI is being achieved.
· Manage individual SGA
· Develop and help mentor Sales Associate (SA) achieve success for their R2 targets.
· Become well versed in the development and presenting of RFP’s to key customers to ensure we win the business.
· Teach and mentor the SA with his/her management experience in order for them to drive growth and hit plan
· Manage their spending budget
· Maintain current relationships with customers and build new ones
· Grow current licensees in the area
· Specializing on our Direct Delivery business
· Work closely to direct sales associate
· Conduct staff training/wine education
· Develop and create Wine Lists (work like a wine consultant)
· Develop features and programs etc
· Bid on RFP’s
· Submission of timely and accurate sales reports and expenses
· Accurate Sales Force.com (SFDC) details on sales calls and territory management
· Organizing calendars, planning for the week, reading through the Strategic Accounts materials sent out weekly
· Gathering competitive information and reporting back through management6.